滚筒 meaning in English
[ gǔntǒng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "滚筒"Chinese meaning for "滚筒"Use "滚筒" in a sentence
- The central unit is a rotary drum .
- This large gear turns the small one to rotate the cylinder .
- These rolls are corrugated cylinders, usually of the spiral type .
- The color is imparted to the fabric from the rolls which contain the printing paste .
- He couldn't insert his notepaper into the roller properly, his fingers were shaking so violently .
- The mixture of hydrogenated oils is pumped into the closed system and the fat solidifies on small refrigerated cylinders .
- These modifications are usually in the form of surface deformations from embossing by rolls, fluted surfaces, and other fibers .
- Cylinder loss and damage can be prevented by careful checking of the condition of the harvested beans and varying the cylinder speed accordingly .
- A dried-up, yellow little man, cynical and weary in the face, as if a moral steam-roller had passed over it, answered this call .
- Fossil fuel plant feedwater control system - drum type
"金刚砂滚筒" in English, "滚筒卷轴" in English, "锥形滚筒" in English, "下滚筒" in English, "玻璃滚筒" in English, "折页滚筒" in English, "梳麻滚筒" in English, "变滚筒干燥机" in English, "传真发送机滚筒" in English, "滚桶试验" in English, "滚桶研磨" in English, "滚桶印刷机。" in English, "滚桶轴承" in English, "滚桶专用路" in English, "滚筒，辊子" in English, "滚筒，山刷滚轮" in English, "滚筒；磁鼓" in English, "滚筒；辊" in English,