浑名 meaning in English
[ húnmíng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "浑名"Chinese meaning for "浑名"Use "浑名" in a sentence
- His immaculate appearance gave him the nickname of "the dude" among some .
- The delawares have given me my name, not so much account of a bold heart, as on account of a quick eye .
- The name of figs, which had been a byword of reproach, became as respectable and popular a nickname as any other in use in the school .
- I mean , most of these kids have some badass names
- Prince nikolay andreivitch , once a commander - in - chief , known in the fashionable world by the nickname of the prussian king , had been exiled to his estate in the reign of paul , and had remained at bleak hills ever since with his daughter , princess marya , and her companion , mademoiselle bourienne
- Out of all the numerous clerks that used to fill the deserted corridor and the empty office , but two remained . one was a young man of three or four and twenty , who was in love with m . morrel s daughter , and had remained with him in spite of the efforts of his friends to induce him to withdraw ; the other was an old one - eyed cashier , called " cocl
"浑河" in English, "浑渲" in English, "浑影" in English, "城浑" in English, "浑代" in English, "浑江" in English, "浑简" in English, "浑源" in English, "浑括" in English, "浑江市" in English, "浑金璞玉" in English, "浑括一切" in English, "浑流" in English, "浑内尔特" in English, "浑朴" in English, "浑球红假单胞菌" in English, "浑球红细菌" in English, "浑然" in English,