测 meaning in English
How to pronounce "测"Chinese meaning for "测"Use "测" in a sentence
1.(测量) survey; fathom; measure
Phrases2.(测度; 推测) conjecture; infer
- He had plumbed the very depths of iniquity .
- The profile or array technique is not new .
- In 1953, he suddenly reappeared in london .
- Pressure taps should be sufficiently large .
- The density logger consists of a radiation source .
- Tell juan to get the fix and log it right away .
- Obviously, it can be measured on a test stand .
- Fig12 is taken from a compilation of flight lines .
- Gerald would be a dark horse to the end .
- Sir, i know the uncertainty of human affairs .
What is the meaning of 测 in English and how to say 测 in English? 测 English meaning, 測的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.