泰 meaning in English
[ tài ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "泰"Chinese meaning for "泰"Use "泰" in a sentence
- We walked along the thames embankment .
- Taylor was both a thinker and a doer .
- The river thames is spanned by many bridges .
- The thames by twilight was beautiful .
- He opted to represent altai territory .
- Tynan bolted upright in his chair .
- I have not read any books by tolstoy .
- Gerty's first movement was one of revulsion .
- The tellico project must be abandoned .
- Here are some applications of taylor's formula .