治 meaning in English
How to pronounce "治"Chinese meaning for "治"Use "治" in a sentence
1.(治理) rule; administer; govern; manage
Phrases2.(医治) treat (a disease); cure; heal
Phrases3.(消灭害虫) wipe out; eliminate
Phrases4.(整治) harness (a river); regulate; control
Phrases6.(研究) study; research
(安定或太平) stable and peaceful
1.(旧称地方政府所在地) seat of a formerly local government
Phrases2.(姓氏) a surname
- George : have you just been to the cinema ?
- He snuffs up salt and water to cure a cold .
- George was proud of her popularity .
- Jos was pleased with george's absence .
- When you are ill , see the doctor as soon as possible .
- "how did you find the cold pie, george? "
- Edward's conclusion conforms with george's .
- I won't try because he can lick me .
- England under george ii was prosperous .
- Did george washigton sleep nearby ?
What is the meaning of 治 in English and how to say 治 in English? 治 English meaning, 治的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.