油 meaning in English
[ yóu ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "油"Chinese meaning for "油"Use "油" in a sentence
- The interiors were plastered but not painted .
- We cut it into thin slices and fry it .
- That glycerol monooleate is quite promising .
- He's a mean one, a hard-down mean one .
- My car does 40 miles to the gallon .
- Oil is put in machinery to reduce the friction .
- His boots were small and neatly blacked .
- The oil well delivers 500 tons a day .
- The rich mixture, as it burns, streams out .
- He had to repair the wagon, grease the axles .