氏 meaning in English
[ shì; zhǐ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "氏"Chinese meaning for "氏"Use "氏" in a sentence
- Initially these alloys were austenitic .
- The van travelled only so far as shaston .
- K is the symbol used for the kelvin units of temperature .
- The specialists said it might be bright's disease .
- Both aldrin and chlordane are valuable insecticides .
- Some patients find shohl's solution more palatable .
- Palmen's organ may perhaps also function as a statocyst .
- When her foot healed she would walk to jonesboro .
- We were working in temperature well over 90 degrees .
- In the ancient genus descent was limited to the female line .