比 meaning in English
How to pronounce "比""比" meaning in Chinese"比" meaning in Chinese"比" in a sentence
1.(比较; 较量高下、 长短、距离、好坏等) compare; compete; contrast; match; emulate
Phrases2.(比方; 比喻) compare to; draw an analogy; liken to
Phrases3.(做手势) gesticulate; gesture
Phrases4.[方言] (对着; 向着) be trained on; be directed at
Phrases5.(仿照) copy; model after
Phrases6.(能够相比) can be compared
Phrases7.[书面语] (依附; 勾结) attach oneself to
1.(比率) ratio; proportion
Phrases2.(比较) comparison; contrast
Phrases3.(作诗的一种手法;比喻) metaphor in poetry
4.(姓氏)a surname:比明bi ming
Phrases2.(双方得分的对比) to (in a score)
1.[书面语] (紧靠; 挨着) close together; next to
Phrases2.[物理学] (比的) specific
[书面语] (近来) recently
- He felt superior in mathematics to john .
- The canteen is more than usually busy today .
- The holiday was better than was hoped for .
- She was more mournful than our birds here .
- Barbicane was the first to set foot on dock .
- I am little better than a dependant .
- Stock dyeing is used more often than before .
- He commiserated his friend willoughby .
- They are watching landry drive toby .
- It is more blessed to give than to receive .
What is the meaning of 比 in English and how to say 比 in English? 比 English meaning, 比的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.