槽 meaning in English
[ cáo ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "槽"Chinese meaning for "槽"Use "槽" in a sentence
- Rain washed channels in the ground .
- The cupboard door slides open along the groove .
- The oven operates on the air-bath principle .
- This scheme can be used for bath processes .
- There is a longshore through over there .
- The mixture flows into the digester .
- Standpipes are big water tanks .
- Tip the dirty water out of the bowl and into the sink .
- So she quickly emptied her jar into the trough .
- Water from the kitchen sink overflowed onto the floor .