根 meaning in English
[ gēn ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "根"Chinese meaning for "根"Use "根" in a sentence
- To me he seems to constitute a great danger .
- Millikan used a value about 1% too low .
- A single branch may bear several catkins .
- The ideal n is called the nitradical of ring a .
- Each strip can be considered a line charge .
- He walks with the aid of a heavy stick .
- He stretched out on one of its broad limbs .
- The pigs were grubbing around for roots .
- He dragged out the log and laid it down .
- Some quadratic equations have no real roots .