某 meaning in English
[ mǒu; mēi ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "某"Chinese meaning for "某"Use "某" in a sentence
- He was seized with a sudden idea to do sth.
- It might be made emblematical of something .
- For some reason it comforted ella .
- Language is apparently governed by a code .
- Ice crystals begin to deform measurably .
- He was seized with a sudden desire to do sth.
- There is excess demand for a firm's products .
- It seems to be more like a sort of rental deal .
- For some reason she's taken a fancy to you .
- "hair" is not an adaption of a drama .