某物 meaning in English
How to pronounce "某物"Chinese meaning for "某物"Use "某物" in a sentence
- " pare " indicates removing the outer layer or edge of something .
- " knock " means hitting something with a clear , sharp sound .
- When we " scatter " something we throw it in different directions .
- " bump " means hitting something by accident and with a dull sound .
- " price , cost of something " is the amount of money needed to buy it .
- If something has been partly used or destroyed , we use remains or remnants .
- " bash " is informal and means breaking or injuring something or somebody by hitting hard
- " slash " indicates damaging or injuring somebody or something with long swinging cuts of a knife or sword .
- If an object can reflect red light but absorbs other colors, it will appear red in sunlight .
- " hack " suggests hitting something with violent cutting blows , usually in order to destroy or remove it completely .
"某外资知名银行诚聘部门市场经理" in English
, "某外资知名银行诚聘产品市场经理" in English
, "某玩家" in English
, "某问题的解答" in English
, "某问题的最著名或最具权威性的章节" in English
, "某物,某事适应某人" in English
, "某物；某事" in English
, "某物迟早有用" in English
, "某物的尺寸" in English
What is the meaning of 某物 in English and how to say 某物 in English? 某物 English meaning, 某物的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.