林 meaning in English
[ lín ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "林"Chinese meaning for "林"Use "林" in a sentence
- Mrs. green : he is a very nice person .
- A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .
- Mr. franklin and i looked at each other .
- He wanted an authentic accent of lincoln .
- The name did not register with collins .
- I did not try to humble goering publicly .
- Rick brought his machine over to collins .
- Mr. collins, i was once an alcoholic .
- She even disgraces the name of linton .
- She plays the mandolin superlatively well .