极 meaning in English
How to pronounce "极"Chinese meaning for "极"Use "极" in a sentence
- i 名词
1.(顶点; 尽头) the utmost point; extreme
Phrases2.(地球的南北两端; 磁体的两端; 电源或电器上电流进入或流出的一端) pole
Phrases3.(姓氏) a surname
(尽; 达到顶点) reach the end of; push to extremes
(最终的; 最高的) utmost; extreme; final
(表示达到最高程度) extremely; exceedingly
- I had fine sport with my new skates .
- The alloy has excellent thermal stability .
- He is a strange boy and very good .
- We are struggling along on a tiny income .
- She is dying to know where you have been .
- The ureters seldom show pathological changes .
- He would dearly love to see his mother again .
- All of the-musicians performed admirably .
- The major was very thorough, very slow .
- He declared himself entirely at her disposal .
"吉町" in English
, "吉皓" in English
, "吉鑫达" in English
, "吉鑫水草馆" in English
, "吉鑫私立博物馆" in English
, "极 本番 美保唯" in English
, "极, 甚" in English
, "极,极高" in English
, "极-零点补偿电路" in English
What is the meaning of 极 in English and how to say 极 in English? 极 English meaning, 極的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.