简体版 繁體版
Login Sign Up

松一口气 meaning in English

Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "松一口气"Use "松一口气" in a sentence
TranslationMobile
  • breather
  • heave a sign of relief
Examples
  • Now we can have a breathing spell .
    现在我们可以松一口气了。
  • I can breathe easier now .
    我现在可以松一口气了。
  • Whenever a man in the platoon or company had been killed he would feel a grim and quiet satisfaction .
    排里或连里有弟兄牺牲了,他每次总是硬了硬心肠,暗暗松一口气
  • I had to lie to my relatives , i had to lie to my friends …
    现在终于松一口气了,真是太爽了。
  • We can breathe more freely now that the crisis has passed
    既然危机已经过去,我们可以松一口气了。
  • We ' re over the worst part of the trip ; we can breathe again now
    最艰苦的一段旅程已经去,现在我们可以松一口气了。
  • And just so you know , you can all breathe easier , he was not from an american company
    尽管如此,大家可以松一口气,因为他不是来自于美国公司!
  • Jack knew that kong - sang wasn t a name the australian workers would get an easy grip on
    不用跪了。时代毕竟变了,不用这套了。成这才松一口气
  • Every five minutes , get up , open the door , peek out , close the door and look relieved
    每隔五分钟,站起来开门,向外窥探,然后关上门,松一口气
  • And did they feel a surge of relief when robert pires headed arsenal ' s equaliser six minutes later
    他们在皮雷6分钟后顶入阿森纳的扳平一球时是否感到了一种“松一口气”的感觉?
  • More examples:  1  2  3  4
Other Definitions
What is the meaning of 松一口气 in English and how to say 松一口气 in English? 松一口气 English meaning, 松一口氣的英文, 松一口气的英文松一口氣的英文, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.