杜 meaning in English
How to pronounce "杜"Chinese meaning for "杜"Use "杜" in a sentence
1.(杜梨, 即棠梨) birch-leaf pear
2.(姓氏) a surname
(阻塞) shut out; stop; prevent
- Craddock's appearance was pleasing .
- Never mind crying a little, miss doolittle .
- They sank a bottle of gin between them .
- She really was not enamored of drollet .
- She admits doolittle and retires .
- I would like a gin and orange please .
- Drouet fairly shone in the matter of serving .
- We admit dunois is a great captain .
- The night air had made graddock sleepy .
- Mr. blake : this is miss alice dupont .
What is the meaning of 杜 in English and how to say 杜 in English? 杜 English meaning, 杜的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.