机构 meaning in English
[ jīgòu, jīgou ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "机构"Chinese meaning for "机构"Use "机构" in a sentence
- No help from a trim device is assumed .
- His firm branched out to new york .
- A zoo is a very costly establishment .
- He willed most of his money to charities .
- This club has a women 's auxiliary .
- No men or institutions are above the law .
- This is a newly established institution .
- The rhombic drive mechanism has two "yokes" .
- This school is maintained by a charity .
- The united nations is a large organization .