有 meaning in English
[ yǒu; yòu ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "有"Chinese meaning for "有"Use "有" in a sentence
- Acids used in pickling can include sulfuric .
- What 's the distance from here to the station ?
- The wall was marked with damp in several places .
- She is both virile and feminine .
- Insects' horns have various functions .
- The little apartment has a snug kitchen .
- He has something in the customs .
- He was surprised and blasted by a thought .
- What was the use of telling the whole ?
- There are at present four television channels .