有信 meaning in English
How to pronounce "有信"Chinese meaning for "有信"Use "有信" in a sentence
- We have heard from mr. jones and have written to same .
- Is there any mail for me ?
- He asked if any letter had come from her that day
- We must have faith and keep his commandments
- “ would you have a letter to be typed , manager
- If any letters come can i send them on
- Without faith , it is impossible to please god .
- Have there been any letters from your mother lately
- Have you heard from that foolish father of yours
- Her last appearance was only a few months ago
What is the meaning of 有信 in English and how to say 有信 in English? 有信 English meaning, 有信的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.