晦气 meaning in English
[ huìqì, huìqi ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "晦气"Chinese meaning for "晦气"Use "晦气" in a sentence
- It must be this miserable trader-this intruder .
- A jinx is said to be someone or something that brings bad luck .
- I hate that damned rubber. i loathe the filthy natives .
- Here was matter for dismay, for they were soaked through and chilled .
- If such a deformity is discovered after marriage, a man must bear his lot .
- Wilson was elected, the twins were defeated-crushed, in fact, and left forlorn and substantially friendless .
- It must be this miserable trader - this intruder
- Its bad luck to have a woman on board , too ,
- It is considered bad luck to have a haircut during the spring festival
- " dining out , " said mrs . bennet , " that is very unlucky .
“上别人家去吃饭， ”班纳特太太说： “这真是晦气。 ”