无可救药 meaning in English
[ wúkějiùyào ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "无可救药"Chinese meaning for "无可救药"Use "无可救药" in a sentence
- As for the sea-folk, they are lost .
- The doctor gave over that patient for dead .
- There's nothing to be done with them .
- You must know by now that he's quite hopeless .
- You have to kill him. there is no remedy .
- He is my despair .
- If they can, constrain him to belong to their desperate odd-fellow society .
- Since this society is hopelessly bad, let's smash it and build something better on the ruins .
- "you're irrepressible," she said, "i expected to find you in sackcloth and ashes, penitent and silent. "
- It had enticed lyman into its toils to pluck from him his manhood and his honesty, corrupting him and poisoning him beyond redemption .