新 meaning in English
[ xīn ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "新"Chinese meaning for "新"Use "新" in a sentence
- I had fine sport with my new skates .
- There is a new spirit rising in men .
- Our new manager is very easy to get on with .
- And now behold a new trend of affairs .
- I do not think much of my new teacher .
- I 'm a newcomer and no good at flattery .
- My new car really runs away with the petrol .
- I am thinking of investing in a new car .
- The new commemorative stamps are all sold out .
- For this reason new valves were developed .