斯 meaning in English
[ sī ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "斯"Chinese meaning for "斯"Use "斯" in a sentence
- Winston had finished his bread and cheese .
- Hookins made a speech couched in a happy vein .
- Goldie epstein jumped up and down .
- Presley was stunned, bewildered .
- Hans : what is the weather like in spring ?
- His bones was laid in westminster .
- Helena loved demetrius to distraction .
- Alice was then a very pretty girl .
- Louis was the only babe in arms .
- Bryce harlow and i chatted about it .