数 meaning in English
How to pronounce "数"Chinese meaning for "数"Use "数" in a sentence
(屡次) frequently; repeatedly
- A number x is called an almost upper bound of a .
- Several soldiers were decorated for bravery .
- Latin nouns have case , number and gender .
- You can think of the innumerable birds .
- Contributions sums to several thousand dollars .
- I shall never get to twenty at that rate !
- The number 101. 11 contains only five bits .
- For truly great men , look to this age alone .
- What is the probability that it is a prime ?
- I have twenty essays to mark tonight .
What is the meaning of 数 in English and how to say 数 in English? 数 English meaning, 數的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.