改过自新 meaning in English
How to pronounce "改过自新"Chinese meaning for "改过自新"Use "改过自新" in a sentence
- start with a clean slate; turn over a new leaf; become a new man; correct one's errors and make a fresh start; repent and reform; convert from a bad life to a good one; reform oneself; correct one's mistakes and turn over a new leaf; mend one's ways and start anew
- But they must turn over a new leaf .
- That blow proved his redemption .
- That blow was his redemption .
- I bound him over to good behaviour .
- Turn over a new leaf
- She knew that he could only repent, and not reform .
- The criminals were sent to prison for corrective punishment .
- The boy's first impulse was to be grateful, and reform .
- I'm entering on my last reform--i know it--yes, and i'll win .
- Since then she has done all the reforming that any correctional institution could desire .
"改过自新的" in English
, "能改过自新的" in English
, "不改过自新的" in English
, "协助犯人改过自新" in English
, "改过不嫌迟" in English
, "改过不嫌晚" in English
, "改过的" in English
, "改过迁善" in English
, "改过行善的人" in English
, "改过自新, 重新开始, 言归于好" in English
, "改过自新的，新生的" in English
, "改航" in English
, "改航报告绕航报告" in English
What is the meaning of 改过自新 in English and how to say 改过自新 in English? 改过自新 English meaning, 改過自新的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.