控 meaning in English
How to pronounce "控"Chinese meaning for "控"Use "控" in a sentence
1.(告发;控告) accuse; charge
Phrases2.(控制) control; dominate
Phrases3.(使容器口儿朝下, 让里面的液体慢慢流出) turn (a container) upside down to let the liquid trickle out
- She drained the water out through a sieve .
- He was charged with making inflamatory speeches .
- He was brought up on a charge of drunken driving .
- He kept the farms under his immediate supervision .
- The nose is a remarkable sensitive detection device .
- She was accused of taking bribes .
- He's booked as an accessory .
- Turn the bottle upside down to empty it before you fill it with oil .
- She tried her best to right her husband from the charge of robbery .
- He is up for murder .
What is the meaning of 控 in English and how to say 控 in English? 控 English meaning, 控的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.