控制 meaning in English
[ kòngzhì ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "控制"Chinese meaning for "控制"Use "控制" in a sentence
- I am under almost total control of hormones .
- The shape of the control box is arbitrary .
- The other host of signal are control signals .
- The ship was at the mercy of the storm .
- Kennicott's dominance was heavy upon her .
- The government has the situation well in hand .
- Air pollution control will be expensive .
- Please contain your enthusiasm for a moment .
- The lorry ran down the hill out of control .
- The safety valve of his anger opened .