抢夺 meaning in English
[ qiǎngduó ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "抢夺"Chinese meaning for "抢夺"Use "抢夺" in a sentence
- This territorial reformation never degenerated into a scrabble for land .
- The bresciani, which had ravaged many other producer's markets, was finally tamed by davignon .
- The robbers were forced to disgorge their plunder
- [ david on tape ] snatched up a little crib nearthe beach
- David on tape snatched up a little crib nearthe beach
- A comparison between the crime of robbery and crime of snatching
- There is a hairsbreadth between friendly offer . .
- Pirates robbed ancient greek and roman ships
- Ball boys fought over her 3 ) discarded towels
- The thief made a snatch at the woman ' s purse