打孔 meaning in English
[ dǎkǒng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "打孔"Chinese meaning for "打孔"Use "打孔" in a sentence
- The train conductor punched our tickets .
- Punching is done with a special punch-register device .
- I am using a puncher to punch the report and file it
- Graphic technology - perforations for printing plates
- They cut holes on the sheet of metal with a punch press
- A hole or passage made by or as if by use of a drill
- He made a small hole in the belt with a leather punch
- A tapered steel pin for enlarging and aligning holes
- Dimensions for punched paper tape for information interchange
- He makes a small hole in the belt with a leather punch