成 meaning in English
[ chéng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "成""成" meaning in Chinese"成" meaning in Chinese"成" in a sentence
- The belt is a westward-opening crescent .
- Huck and tom are the heroes of the hour .
- Trees made the meadow a bowery maze .
- My biceps was being crushed to a pulp .
- They drew as many as four times that year .
- Jon screwed his features into a scowl .
- He built an altar of smooth stones .
- Tall trees arched across the river .
- His failure has been the making of him .
- Strongbow thus became king of leinster .
- 成 in French: 动1.devenir;se changer en积水~河.l'eau acc...
- 成 in Japanese: （Ⅰ）（1）（?败bài）成功する.成し遂げる.完成する.でき上がる.功到自...
- 成 in Korean: ━A)(1)[동사] 이루다. 완성하다. 성공하다. ↔[败bài(3)]...
- 成 in Russian: [chéng] 1) завершиться успехом; успех ...
- 成 meaning in Chinese: chéng ㄔㄥˊ1）做好，做完：～功。完～。～就。～事。～交。～立。～婚。...
- 成 meaning: Ⅰ动词1.(完成; 成功) accomplish; succeed