怕人 meaning in English
[ pàrén ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "怕人"Chinese meaning for "怕人"Use "怕人" in a sentence
- What a night! his heart was beating quickly .
- His strength was awesome .
- His bride-to-be was nervous fearsome of public opinion .
- What a terrible scene !
- The little girl is as timid as a hare , shy in the presence of strangers .
- There was the dreadful shadow, pausing at the bottom of the steps .
- Its monstrous wings seem to wheel in the leaden air around me .
- It was almost black, dotted with ugly leaden rain clouds .
- There was a horrible silence in the house, anna kept out of sight as much as possible .
- "we did an awful lot of prestudy before making a decision," says one staff officer .