很 meaning in English
[ hěn ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "很"Chinese meaning for "很"Use "很" in a sentence
- She showed great courage during the war .
- Medora is incorrigibly romantic .
- I am afraid i can not speak for geoff .
- For a long time his fate was in the balance .
- There is a lot of flu going round at the moment .
- She has the ear of the company's chairman .
- Your attempts at sarcasm are not very happy .
- Elizabeth nodded, her head high .
- Her clothes are always right up to the minute .
- "it's hard work," said richard .