当仁不让 meaning in English
[ dāngrénbùràng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "当仁不让""当仁不让" meaning in Chinese"当仁不让" in a sentence
- Harry had manfully taken his post in the bows .
- He responded joyfully that to do so was his mission in life .
- She had now the right to be his helpmate in his all kind deeds .
- He never seeks credit for himself , but is always ready to take on arduous tasks .
- Pray not for things , but for wisdom and courage
- David beckham is her idol
- I have taken it upon myself to give these jerks a taste of their own medicine
- He is a true credit to the department , serving as an ambassador linking hko with the society it serves through worthy humanitarian causes
- And moulin rouge , starring two of my favorite artists , nicole and evan , came out as the king of the musicals for me
- As fellow practitioners eagerly and joyfully awaited that rare and precious occasion on may 5 , the taoyuan center cherished the immense blessing of being appointed to host the lecture
- More examples： 1 2