张 meaning in English
How to pronounce "张"Chinese meaning for "张"Use "张" in a sentence
1.[书面语] (给弓或乐器上弦) fix (a bowstring); string (a musical instrument)
Phrases2.(分开; 放开) open; spread; stretch
Phrases3.(陈设; 铺排) set out; display
Phrases4.(伸展; 扩大) expand; extend
Phrases5.(铺张; 夸大) magnify; exaggerate
Phrases6.(看; 望) look
Phrases7.(放纵; 无拘束) give free rein to; indulge
Phrases8.(商店开业) (of a shop) start business; set up
Phrases9.(施展) put to good use; give free play to
Phrases10.[书面语] (设机关罗网以捕鸟兽) catch with a net; net; trap
(紧; 急) nervous; tense
1.(二十八宿之一) zhang, one of the lunar mansions
2.(姓氏) a surname
- Somebody wildly suggested dynamiting it .
- There are three exposures left on this film .
- The face was strong and fleshy and brutal .
- You could at least have sent a card .
- His mouth was open and his eyes bugging .
- You don't mind sleeping in that bed, do you ?
- Enclosed is an order for fifty pounds .
- Don't be nervous, just the immediate family .
- The colonel's eyes dropped with tiredness .
- These pictures are unusual in one respect .
What is the meaning of 张 in English and how to say 张 in English? 张 English meaning, 張的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.