式 meaning in English
[ shì ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "式"Chinese meaning for "式"Use "式" in a sentence
- It was the first eyebar suspension bridge .
- The two ladies began to chew the rag .
- That was a catch phrase he would skip .
- Applications must be made out in triplicate .
- This simplification does not normally apply .
- I could never do simultaneous equations .
- A galvanic cell is represented by a diagram .
- The reader should verify this calculation .
- She got the highest score in fancy diving .
- This is nothing but the binomial expansion .