开汽车 meaning in English
How to pronounce "开汽车"Use "开汽车" in a sentence
- to drive a car
- He could as soon write an epic as drive a car .
- That sharp bend is a deathtrap for motorists .
- He found to his cost that motoring is dangerous .
- He drives like a nut -- he will kill himself one day .
- He is learning to drive .
- The road is full of abrupt [sudden] turns and is dangerous for motoring .
- The person who drives a car , bus or train is the person in control of it .
- Men in motors were hustling to pass one another in the hustling traffic .
- It was on that same house-party that we had a curious conversation about driving a car .
- He goes through the whole performance of checking the oil and water every time he drives the car .
What is the meaning of 开汽车 in English and how to say 开汽车 in English? 开汽车 English meaning, 開汽車的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.