开关 meaning in English
[ kāiguān ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "开关"Chinese meaning for "开关"Use "开关" in a sentence
- The central heating is on a time-switch .
- To do this we need a fast light switch .
- It then turned out that the plug was defective .
- Plug stopcocks with sterile plugs .
- Safety features include a switch .
- Four modes of operation are possible .
- We touch a switch to flood a room with light .
- He pressed the push-to-talk bar .
- You control a paddle that hits balls against the wall .
- There is no switch that can turn life on or off .