干 meaning in English
How to pronounce "干"Chinese meaning for "干"Use "干" in a sentence
1.(事物的主体或 重要部分) trunk; main part
Phrases2.(干部的简称) short for cadre
1.(做事) do; work; attend to
Phrases2.(担任; 从事) hold the post of ;be engaged in
Phrases3.(斗争; 奋斗) fight; strike; struggle
1.(有能力的) able; capable
Phrases2.[方言] (事情变坏;糟) worse; bad
- She has determined to see the job through .
- You think soldiering is anybody's job ?
- He moved to leeds and set up as a printer .
- He has been doing this sort of work for years .
- Others would do for the place without doubt .
- You're getting good at this sort of thing .
- The plates are insensitive to red light .
- I shall have to toil and moil all my days .
- "why do you stick it?" asked phyl .
- He is physically unfit for this kind of work .
What is the meaning of 干 in English and how to say 干 in English? 干 English meaning, 干的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.