干的 meaning in English
How to pronounce "干的"Use "干的" in a sentence
- bond dry
- moisture free
- I 've worked doggone hard in my life .
- The theft must have been an inside job .
- They were the deeds of a hardened criminal .
- All you do now is let off some firecrackers .
- They did that on purpose and deliberately .
- They are a spring that will soon run dry .
- I do n't care a doit what he does .
- He'd done some boy's trick or other .
- I saw him do it : cross my heart .
- He won't do it unless he is very much worried .
"干得利落" in English
, "干得漂亮" in English
, "干得起劲" in English
, "干得象木乃伊一样, 十分干燥" in English
, "干得真棒" in English
, "干的；不含水的；不潮的" in English
, "干的半成品捣碎机" in English
, "干的笔触效果" in English
, "干的不错" in English
What is the meaning of 干的 in English and how to say 干的 in English? 干的 English meaning, 干的的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.