带 meaning in English
How to pronounce "带"Chinese meaning for "带"Use "带" in a sentence
1.(窄而长的条状物) belt; girdle; ribbon; band; tape
Phrases2.(地带; 区域) zone; area; belt
Phrases4.[医学] (白带) leucorrhea; whites; leukorrhea
5.(姓氏) a surname
1.(随身拿着; 携带) take; bring; carry
Phrases2.(捎带着做某事) do sth. incidentally
Phrases3.(呈现; 含有) bear; have
Phrases4.(连带; 附着) having sth. attached; simultaneous
Phrases5.(引导; 领) lead; head
Phrases6.(带动) lead; bring along
Phrases7.(照料; 培养) look after; bring up; raise
Phrases8.[方言] (加上; 算上) include; count
- You are allowed 1 liter of spirits duty-free .
- The belt is a westward-opening crescent .
- I am yet to learn the truth .
- He looked at her with a hurt expression .
- They carried only one rucksack between them .
- Remember me to your father in your letter .
- She looked at him with an ingenuous smile .
- Corcoran takes the book to his agent .
- The lightly equipped reds carried no tents .
- Kirby nodded, with a cold expression .
What is the meaning of 带 in English and how to say 带 in English? 带 English meaning, 帶的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.