已 meaning in English
[ yǐ; yì ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "已"Chinese meaning for "已"Use "已" in a sentence
- They had learned to give up many things .
- Home has become much less of a workshop .
- The old man's former cronies are all dead .
- He is now much recovered from his illness .
- An important principle has been laid down .
- Go to bed. you look tired out .
- His original enthusiasm has turned sour .
- The water-table has been lowered by drought .
- My biceps was being crushed to a pulp .
- My table suffered for it last night .