工商界 meaning in English
[ gōngshāngjiè ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "工商界"Use "工商界" in a sentence
- You'll end up in the business, which is where you belong anyway .
- A longtime relationship between business and government fosters collusion .
- Every thursday night, a guest speaker from business or industry would meet with the students .
- The unions presented a united position among workers in discussion with owners of business and factories .
- In addition to providing a biological analogy for the struggle to survive that went in business world and in the teeming city streets, it lifted a load of guilt .
- I ' m here to represent the business circles of japan
- Similar oddities exist in the commercial sector
- The business circle is the main force of economic development
- Enabling mature learners to pursue life - long learning
- Has also been set up for businesses to obtain information online
"工商界人士" in English, "工商界环保会议" in English, "工商界选举基金会" in English, "上海市工商界爱国建设公司" in English, "工商界与学校合作计划" in English, "亚非工商界人名录" in English, "学术界和工商界的三方合作" in English, "银行界和工商界巨头的一次庄严集会" in English, "工商及科技局" in English, "工商及科技局局长唐英年" in English, "工商及科技局局长曾俊华" in English, "工商记者" in English, "工商教师教育" in English, "工商金融" in English,