岔子 meaning in English
How to pronounce "岔子"Chinese meaning for "岔子"Use "岔子" in a sentence
- 1.(事故) accident; trouble; something wrong
Phrases3.(岔路) branch road; byroad; side road
- He is one of her strongest critics .
- Her nervous manners told me something was up .
- He has been driving a truck for years and never had an accident .
- We cannot assume responsibility, in case something should go wrong .
- None but these will remain to dance to our music after that episode .
- The abrupt stillness seemed alien and artificial, a little insidious .
- Let me hear the most refined of cockneys presume to find fault with yorkshire manners !
- His wife had not the slightest reason to feel that anything would ever go amiss with their household .
- But irrational reproaches were easier to bear than the sense of being instructed .
- Misery found no excuse for bullying anyone else because they were all tearing into it for all they were worth .
"干岔子" in English
, "发动机出了什么岔子" in English
, "从容干好事性急生岔子" in English
, "他开了好几年卡车从没有出过岔子" in English
, "岔心趾端" in English
, "岔移原理" in English
, "岔移中继器" in English
, "岔枕" in English
, "岔中绝缘" in English
, "差" in English
, "差 差别 差额 差分 差数 差异 异点" in English
, "差 (两数相减)" in English
, "差,不好" in English
What is the meaning of 岔子 in English and how to say 岔子 in English? 岔子 English meaning, 岔子的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.