山里 meaning in English
How to pronounce "山里"Use "山里" in a sentence
- The villagers were preyed on by bandits from the hills .
- For a moment i thought i was lying out in the hill .
- The vine growers killed the sheep of the dwellers in the hills .
- They had hunted too many criminals in these mountains before .
- They brought him out of the hills over the twisting narrow passes .
- She falls down on her knees, and entreats him to restore her to the mountains .
- I'll go off in those hills right there-right up in those hills and live by myself .
- A picnic on an island or a mountain or in a wood may perhaps be permitted .
- "no river in the hill right there," he pointed toward the open country he had seen .
- You start messengers around the island to the fishers and farmers everywhere, even to the mountain goat hunters .
What is the meaning of 山里 in English and how to say 山里 in English? 山里 English meaning, 山里的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.