小 meaning in English
How to pronounce "小"Chinese meaning for "小"Use "小" in a sentence
1.(体积、面积、数量、强度等不大) small; little; petty; minor
Phrases2.(年纪小的; 年幼的) young
1.(年级小的人) the young
(短时间地) for a while; for a short time
- The little apartment has a snug kitchen .
- The races can be further subdivided .
- A small leak will sink a great ship .
- The baby was dressed in a gay little suit .
- He broke the capsule with his tongs .
- We left the car and walked for a little .
- He broke a piece of bread from the loaf .
- These orchards were interplanted with soft fruits .
- The small ripple split upon the beach .
- What a confounded little fool you have been !
What is the meaning of 小 in English and how to say 小 in English? 小 English meaning, 小的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.