定 meaning in English
[ dìng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "定"Chinese meaning for "定"Use "定" in a sentence
- I come here to bespeak fanny a seal .
- But he faithfully acted up to it .
- The ball was to take place on friday night .
- Married in haste, we may repent at leisure .
- They settled to go to brighton in august .
- You'll have to lie alone all your life .
- My acceptance will hinge upon the terms .
- Reaction with hydrazine forms the hydrazidine .
- The french paper was set by our teacher .
- Oh, come, polly! pull yourself together .