定价 meaning in English
[ dìngjià ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "定价"Chinese meaning for "定价"Use "定价" in a sentence
- The clothes in this shop are priced high .
- I'll ask an expert to price the old car .
- Here was a car priced to compete with the small imports .
- Beaneater has received $100 for a ton of soybeans that he valued at only $71.
- Government enterprises also exercise their responsibilities through their pricing policies .
- These changes of structure of consumption and trade have been heavily influenced by pricing and trade policies .
- In other words, ultimate control over rates was taken from private hands and given to an agency of the people .
- The "railroad senators" who framed the elkins act carefully avoid giving the icc any authority over the rate-making process .
- Maintaining low food prices for urban consumers is an important motivation for having pricing policies that discriminate against farmers .
- At the same time opec has lost its pricing unity, as individual members have increasingly returned to autonomous price announcements .
"定价过高" in English, "定价制度" in English, "预期定价" in English, "掠夺性定价" in English, "协商定价" in English, "副产品定价" in English, "国家定价" in English, "定价技术" in English, "减低定价" in English, "定计" in English, "定计划" in English, "定继" in English, "定家" in English, "定加" in English, "定价, 标价" in English, "定价，标价" in English, "定价，确定汇率" in English, "定价；定价方法" in English,