定于 meaning in English
How to pronounce "定于"Use "定于" in a sentence
- due to; scheduled to
- The ball was to take place on friday night .
- Mr. horuck was due to retire in three years .
- The plane is timed to take off at 5 a.m .
- The strike is due to begin on tuesday .
- The game is scheduled for saturday .
- The sale is scheduled for tomorrow .
- The marriage was fixed on 7th june .
- The fete will take place on sunday , rain or shine .
- The decisive board meeting was set for december 4 .
- The boat-race has been officially fixed on thursday , april 2 .
What is the meaning of 定于 in English and how to say 定于 in English? 定于 English meaning, 定于的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.