安 meaning in English
How to pronounce "安"Chinese meaning for "安"Use "安" in a sentence
1.(安定; 没有骚动) peaceful; quiet; tranquil; calm
Phrases2.(平安; 安好)safe; secure; in good health
1.(使安定) set (sb.'s mind) at ease; calm
Phrases2.(感到满足合适; 心安) rest content; be satisfied
Phrases3.(使有合适的位置) place in a suitable position; find a place for
Phrases4.(安装; 设立) install; fix; fit
Phrases5.(凭空加上) bring (a charge against sb.); give (sb. a nickname)
Phrases6.(存着; 怀着) harbour (an intention)
1.(安全; 安逸) security; safety; peace
Phrases2.[电学] (安培的简称) ampere
3.(姓氏) a surname
[书面语] (用作疑问代词, 同“哪里, 怎么; 谁, 何, 如何”) where; how
- I 'll be happy with any job i 'm assigned to do .
- He hoped to obtain a passage to annam .
- Barrett and anderson drew their pistols .
- A few moments later andrey joined her .
- Piani looked at me in the half-light .
- "oh, play ball," growled annixter .
- She was glad that joanna was going way .
- He kept a little still in mite-end .
- The study was known as project anehin .
- Fit smoked plastic lenses in spectacles .
What is the meaning of 安 in English and how to say 安 in English? 安 English meaning, 安的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.