字 meaning in English
How to pronounce "字"Chinese meaning for "字"Use "字" in a sentence
1.(文字) character; word
Phrases3.(字体) form of a written or printed character; style of handwriting; printing type
Phrases4.(书法的作品) scripts; writings
Phrases5.(字眼; 词) wording; diction
Phrases6.(字据) receipt; written pledge
Phrases7.(根据人名中的字义, 另取的别名) a style [name] taken at the age of twenty, by which a man is sometimes called
Phrases8.(姓氏) a surname
(旧时称女子许配) (of a girl) be betrothed (in ancient times)
- She can not see to read without her glasses .
- In writing , make the characters square and upright .
- My aunt is full of copy-book axioms .
- A pointer is the address of another value .
- Could you spell that word out for me again ?
- We both obeyed him to the letter .
- This word may be interpreted in different ways ...
- She is a genius at doing crossword puzzles .
- He repeated what you said word for word .
- I can make nothing of this scribble .
"渍污破布" in English
, "渍疡形成" in English
, "渍原体" in English
, "渍制线圈" in English
, "渍螈属" in English
, "字 (小)" in English
, "字, 数据字" in English
, "字, 写数据, 字描述" in English
, "字（词）省略" in English
What is the meaning of 字 in English and how to say 字 in English? 字 English meaning, 字的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.